This is a limited service type listing.
It is designed for those who understand the need for MLS listing to reach the largest population of potential buyers, but who feel that they are capable of handling much of the detail work that we (Realtors) normally get paid 2.5% - 3% for the efforts.
The 6% that your Realtor charges is usually split 3% to the buyers broker and 3% to the listing broker. If you can do some of the work, you will only pay the buyer's broker their "half"..
When you find a Buyer yourself without the aid of a buyer's broker - through your own advertising efforts, FSBO or personal efforts, YOU OWE NO COMMISSION AT ALL. The $339 is the total you will pay.
- Full MLS listing - where the bulk of all local and regional sales are generated.
- All inquiries from MLS agents are automatically routed directly to you (Not filtered by the listing office).
- Huge internet exposure.
- Forms and disclosures provided.
- 6 Months Listing. Cancel at anytime.
- Unlimited price and data changes.
- Free Market data (useful in helping you determine listing price by comparing to competing properties that are also listed.
- MORE -get details
(Only 15% of properties are sold FSBO or are sold without using a buyer's Realtor representative. This means you will most likely only save the 3% which the listing office charges for their full package of services. But 3% of 250,000 is $7,500, and would be considered a substantial savings even in Donald Trump's world.
Get details of the $339 flat fee listing now. Guaranteed flat fee pricing may be limited. List today and get it sold.
**NO showing, contract, negotiation assistance, or other brokerage services are provided with your MLS only listing.
NOTE: The full service listing is still the way to go for most folks. But for those who are up to the task, and who have a good handle on what it takes to represent themselves, this is a great way to save big bucks when selling.