Click here to visit or return to The Silver City Real Estate Homepage

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Welcome to all visitors. Basic Rules........

Have fun. Enjoy. Come back often. - That's all that I can think of at this time...

This is a new adventure for me, and I will try to provide enough content to do the bandwidth justice. In the beginning I think I should be conservative in my estimations of how often I will be able to update the blog, but I plan to get in a couple of posts each week as time allows.



Sellers get a free market analysis of your home with no obligations.

Be sure to bookmark this page before following external links


Over time I think we will round up quite a bit of useful information and links for both Buyers and Sellers of NM real estate. Please bookmark the site and visit regularly and see what is happening with the blogosphere and in in our area. Special area happenings and current events will also get some attention here.

Sincerely........ Archer

575-388-2875  Home Office - Messages
 

Associate Broker
My Real Estate Company

575-388-1449

NM#18038

Search the Silver City MLS Database
www.dreamhomenewmexico.com


Post a question or a comment about this column.

No comments: