Click here to visit or return to The Silver City Real Estate Homepage

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Silver City - Gold in Them Hills - New Photo Too


Preview photo from the Silver City Jamboree Jam*.

You are gonna love New Mexico. Come visit and play awhile.

Bring your musical talents and gear and get ready to rock.

I realize this doesn't look like traditional "rock and roll" garb.

Don't let the dome cover fool you. I've been helping some folks score a parcel of land this morning, and I'm still wearing my REALTOR work clothes.

TNeck, button down dress shirt, and Cowboy hat (or occasional ball cap)... Aaaah... I still like to dress at work like the old days when I was living and playin tunes in Texas and Colorado public "establishments". "Those were the days, yes they were" hmm hmm hmm

Don't fear the hat. Rest Assured. Most NM players "don't know country" in this country...

South? Yes. And Yes, we are in New Mexico. Remember:

NOT NEW and NOT MEXICO

Everyone that reads this (all 3 of you heh heh) will in the next three weeks speak to someone they know that is wanting to buy or sell real estate either in New Mexico or in the USA somewhere. I can help them out, and you can help me too.

Please call me with their contact information so I can help them reach their real estate goals too . As a member Realtor I am able to refer customers to any USA markets, and I promise to take as good care of your friends as I do for you..

Referrals are how I get most of my business, and they are the highest form of compliment that I receive from past customers and friends. Thanks in advance for your referral.

EMail Alan today... silver_blogger@dreamhomenewmexico.com
Call Alan today1 575 388 2875

* also known as Friedegg Fiesta De Musica con Box-O Grande..

No comments: